The hemorrhagia is a skin disease associated with hyperfunction of the sweat glands and blockage of the excretory ducts. Should not be considered diabetes mellitus as a purely childhood disease.
Adults for a number of reasons (both external and internal) can also be "carriers" of lumps. In this case, prickly heat can indicate serious errors in body care or an internal disease.
In adulthood, prickly heat manifests itself in various ways and delivers hassle in varying degrees, depending on its type.
- Red prickly heat. This form of prickly heat is moderate in severity. In the area of redness, areas of nodules and bubbles are formed, which burst and release serous fluid. Usually they appear in places of friction: on the folds of the skin, in the armpits, in the groin area. Itching with pronounced.
- Papular type. This is the most severe case of prickly heat - it affects the deep layers of the skin. Often it occurs in those who live for a long time in the climate zone with high humidity and air temperature, and failed to adapt to these conditions.
- Crystal type. This is the mildest form, which manifests itself in the form of a small rash with mother-of-pearl shimmer. As a rule, in mild itching is either absent or mild.
Depending on the type of prickly heat in adults (see photo), the symptoms and methods of treatment will also differ. Let's talk about this in more detail below.
One of the main causes of prickly heat in adults is excessive sweating or hyperhidrosis, a violation of the robots of the apocrine glands. Also the cause of the rash can be disorders of the endocrine, cardiovascular, nervous systems, provoking sweating.
Provocative factors that can cause prickly heat:
- high humidity;
- metabolic disease;
- synthetic tight clothing;
- closed shoes made of materials that do not allow air well;
- hard physical labor.
Frequently, several causes contribute to the appearance of prickly heat: hot, humid weather and the wearing of clothes made of thick fabric that does not allow enough air to the skin.
Symptoms of prickly heat in adults
Skin rash is the main symptom of hemorrhage. An adult may notice redness, itching, slight pain. The appearance of one or another symptom depends on the type of prickly heat:
- Crystal - the most common form. White or translucent bubbles 1-2 mm in size appear on the body. Multiple rashes often merge among themselves. After some time, the bubbles burst, the skin dries out and peels off. Adult sore throat occurs on the back, chest, flexor surface of the limbs. The prickly heat in infants and babies affects the upper torso, neck, face.
- Papular It occurs in people who have not adapted to the tropical climate. Papules, blisters appear on the skin, painful sensations appear in the affected area of the skin, and body temperature may increase. Papular hemorrhage sometimes lasts even for years, requires serious treatment.
- Red Numerous red nodules with a diameter of 1-3 mm appear on the skin. Inside contains a cloudy liquid. The edges of the formations are surrounded by inflamed corolla. In most cases, the bubbles do not merge with each other. An increase in temperature leads to new rashes.
In the case of severe prickly heat, the sweat glands are depleted, causing dryness of the skin. Against the background of deep prickly heat, pathogen infections can penetrate into the body, it is possible that microbial eczema can also occur. Adult acne treatment is delayed - instead of several days of self-cleaning of the skin, the body takes time from one month to several years.
Acute heat in adults: photo
Visually, prickly heat in adults looks like a massive appearance of bubbles and spots on large skin surfaces (see photo): on the back, abdomen, chest, on the knee-elbow bends, face, neck, in the armpits, in women under the mammary glands.
How to treat prickly heat in adults
In the case of adult acne, the treatment is primarily to eliminate the favorable conditions for its occurrence. In other words, everything must be done so that the skin does not sweat, breathes freely and is in a pure state all the time. To do this, reduce physical activity, wash more often, regularly air the room. Clothing must be natural.
In addition, you must follow the diet, do not eat fatty and spicy foods. It is very useful to drink carrot and pomegranate juices, eat more plums, sorrel, lentils. For the treatment of crystalline prickly heat, this is often enough. Papular and red prickly heat requires an appointment:
- anti-inflammatory, drying;
- antibacterial drugs;
- oral antibiotics are justified in case of long prickly heat complicated by skin infection.
At home, you can treat the heatwort as follows:
- In the presence of rashes, drying measures are necessary - bathing in herbs (a series, chamomile, oak bark), skin treatment with cotton swabs with herbs.
- When sweating in the zone of natural folds help powder - baneotsin, talc, potato starch.
- It is also possible to wipe areas of the skin affected by prickly heat several times a day with a weak solution of potassium permanganate, alcoholic solutions of boric or salicylic acid, closed areas of the body can be smeared with fucorcin.
- Treatment of the affected skin with an antiseptic solution (for example, an alcohol solution of salicylic acid).
- To reduce itching in adults - topically ointment with betamethasone 2 times a day for 3 days, as well as preparations containing menthol, camphor.
- In cases where severe itching occurs, the use of antihistamines will help (Tavegil, Claritin Zyrtek, Zodak, Cetrin, etc.).
- With bacterial infection receiving antimicrobial drugs.
In mild cases, drugs are not prescribed, and the pathology passes on its own. With deep hyperhidrosis, qualified therapy is required.
For home treatment you can use folk remedies.
- Chamomile, calendula or string, taken in the amount of 1 tablespoon, brewed with a glass of boiling water and allowed to stand for half an hour. Then a warm cloth is dipped into a soft tissue and wiped with a rash on the skin.
- Use laundry soap when washing the skin. The laundry soap does not contain perfumery fragrances, well dries bubbles and cleans the skin from drying elements.
- To eliminate the rash, prickly heat can be prepared and such a good tool. Hawthorn, horsetail and turnip take half a teaspoon. The hoofed foot and mint add 0.25 teaspoons of each component. Add 1 teaspoon of celandine to all ingredients. Re-mix the resulting collection, it is poured 200 ml of boiling water and leave to insist for 4 hours. Next, infusion filter, and use it for washing the chickens areas, conducting the procedure 3 times a day.
In each case of prickly heat, treatment should begin with hygiene - sometimes it is enough to forget about the ugly rash after a couple of days.
People prone to the occurrence of prickly heat, can be advised to follow these rules:
- keep normal weight;
- wearing loose clothing made from natural fabrics (cotton and flax are best), especially in the hot season;
- do not exercise at high heat;
- Take water treatments twice a day;
- minimal use of decorative cosmetics, especially, tonal creams in the heat;
- be in the sun within reasonable limits;
- constantly air the room;
- treatment of diseases accompanied by intense sweating;
- try not to scratch itch, as bacteria can get into the wound surface.
If you take care of the condition of the skin, you can almost completely eliminate chilli. In addition, clean clothes made of natural fabrics, fresh air and the optimum temperature in the room, or, for example, a normal weight, will make your life comfortable and pleasant, without shortness of breath and ailments.